Dallas was a no go

>> Friday, January 28, 2011

Remember last time I wrote, I said that I was waiting on a plane? But it was delayed because of wind? And I'd gotten a "free" day at home? Yeah, that day. I never got on that flight. My boss and I decided to wait until morning to fly. The last I heard was that her husband was looking into flights for the morning. I never heard anything else until I texted at 9am the morning of the flight. She said to rest and that we would go later. Later came and went (in my book anyway) and I texted at 4:30 telling her that I was tired of waiting. So, long story short, I didn't go to Dallas. It's a shame because I was excited for another market trip. But, my weekend turned out wonderfully. I ended up going to Houston with Jason, my in-laws and brother-in-law's girlfriend. That was a mouthful. We went to visit and get some project car things done. Obviously, the boys did the project car work while we women went shopping! It turned out to be a fun, relaxing escape from my work. It was just the peace that I needed. I went back to work refreshed and mentally relaxed.

This weekend, I will be going to Kyle to help a friend move. I am so excited that she is moving so much closer to me!!! Hopefully, this beautiful weather will hold out one more day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP