Happy birthday to me!

>> Sunday, January 30, 2011

Today is my 32nd birthday. I can hardly believe it! This year I didn't do anything special or really even celebrate. There is just too much going on right now. I had to drop Jason off at the airport this afternoon so he could fly to Detroit for job training. Poor baby was feeling sick so it was hard for me to see him go. I will fly out there on Friday, though, so we can spend the weekend together. We're going to go skiing for all of a day and a half. I know it's no Colorado, but it will still be fun!

So, here's my little indulgence of the day:


Yep, I finished an entire pint of Blue Bell Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream myself. It's my favorite! So here I sit watching the end of Pretty In Pink on my birthday and I have no regrets. Having a quiet birthday has been a nice change this year.

1 comments:

Hotels March 7, 2012 at 5:46 AM  

very nice blog...

hi, friend... choose allmaldiveshotels as your favourite website, and get special discount up 75% for the best BOOKING :-)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP