Ten on Tuesday

>> Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Almost forgot! Here's Ten on Tuesday for y'all:

1. Do you have an innie or an outie?
Innie

2. What kind of milkshake do you order?
Chocolate....mmmmm.....it's been a long time since I've had one.

3. How often do you repeat outfits at work?
About once a week. I'm pretty low on clothes right now.
 
4. What are your feelings about thank you notes?
I like them and should probably write more of them. 
 
5. Do you like spicy food?
I LOVE spicy food!
 
6. How many toilet paper squares do you use?
I have no idea. I take enough to make a good wad. I know I'm an overuser of toilet paper, but I'm pretty crazy about being and feeling clean.
 
7. Were you in Girl Scouts?
Yes, I made it to Junior Girl Scout. I didn't go to Cadettes because I decided that sports would be more fun.
 
8. Notebooks/Journals: College ruled? Wide Ruled? No lines? Spiral Bound? Plain front? Decorative?
When it was for school, I likes spiral-bound, college-ruled notebooks. Now, I don't care what the rule it, but I still prefer spiral-bound.
 
9. Do you snack throughout the day? What do you pack for snacks?
I really like to, but it's hard with my current job. I usually do try to pack snacks; usually a granola bar, fruit or almonds. 
 
10. What is your favorite month? Why?
December, because I love all the hustle and bustle of Christmastime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP