Ten On Tuesday

>> Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's Chelsea's Ten on Tuesday!

1.  What two cities should be moved closer together?
San Antonio & Rome. I've always wanted to go to Italy! If the cities were close, I wouldn't have to worry about time changes, jet lag and taking extra time off of work.

2. What was the first plane ride you took?
I took a plane from Corpus to Dallas when I was 13. I was terrified to go by myself, but I really wanted to see my best friend and we hadn't seen each other in years!
3. What continent would you most like to visit?
Africa - we have jungles, beaches and pyramids.
4. What’s your favorite place to window-shop?
Pottery Barn. I just LOVE their stuff!
5. What’s the least fun you’ve ever had at a place specifically tailored for fun?
When I was in middle school, my parents took our family to Schlitterbahn. I got really sick while I was there and had to sit out most of the rides/slides.

6.  You’re stuck on an island with plenty of food, a companion, and a relatively stress-free lifestyle. What do you say when the rescue ship comes? 
I say, "Hooray! Showers!"
7. Which day of the week do you look forward to most?
Since my schedules rotate, it's whatever day I have off that week.
8. What’s your favorite place to enjoy the great outdoors? 
Anywhere that Jason is with me. I like exploring new places with him.

9. What’s on your “to do” list this summer? 
I don't really have a "to do" list this summer until Jason finds a job. Everything is on hold until that point.

10. Which natural disaster freaks you out the most?
Tornadoes. Thank goodness we don't really get them here. It scares me because there's never enough warning and you could lose everything in an instant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP