Ten on Tuesday

>> Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hey, it's 11:00pm. It's still technically Tuesday! Better late than never!

Ten on Tuesday from Roots and Rings!


1. If your name was a verb, what would “to Stephanie” mean? (Insert your own name though…)
To rock something out! For instance, I totally Stephanied those shoulder pads with my leg warmers!

2. What myth have you always wanted to prove or bust?
That you can't go backwards in time, only forwards. Oh wait, maybe Stephen Hawking has already done that? Did I lose anyone with that one?

3. If you had the ability to get a message out to the entire world, what would you say?
Huzzah! Just kidding. How about letting the entire world know that Stephanie has now become a verb?

4. I know you’ve answered a similar question before, but it’s been awhile. Please name your current top 10 blogs.
Um....read my blog list. I don't really play favorites. Plus, with my time so much more limited nowaways, I don't really read as many as I used to.

5. Do you have a junk drawer?
Yes, it's in the kitchen with random household stuff. Jason also calls my nightstand drawer a junk drawer.

6. Bottled water or tap? 
Tap so I don't waste the plastic.

7. As a kid, did you have a favorite Biblical story?
Noah's ark was always a good one. I also liked the Zaccheus story from the "Zaccheus was a wee little man" song.

8. What is your favorite black and white movie?
I don't really have one. There's some cool ones that I've seen, but they're pretty random. "The Parent Trap",  "Memphis Bell". "Young Frankenstein" and "Gone With the Wind" come to mind on my list of black and white movies that I've seen.

9. Aside from your engagement/wedding rings, what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? Does it have a story behind it?
I have a lot of jewelry, so it's hard to pinpoint specific pieces that are my absolute favorite. I have several from my grandmother that are especially sentimental. I have a locket that bears her initials that she gave to me when I was in high school. She wore it when she was in high school so many years before me. The locket was originally her Aunt Amanda's locket and was given to my grandmother when she was old enough to appreciate it. My grandmother and her aunt happened to have the same initials. I like the history behind it; plus, it's really, really old!
10. What sports/activities do you hope your kids will be involved in? (Answer for both a boy and a girl)
I just hope my kids are active. I really enjoyed volleyball, basketball and tennnis. I hope my future children play what makes them happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP