Ten on Tuesday

>> Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ten on Tuesday from Roots and Rings:

1. What is your favorite piece of furniture in your house?
Our bedroom furniture. The mattress is nice and comfy, the bed is king-sized so both of us ridiculously tall folk can sleep well. Plus, the mirror on our dresser is tall enough for Jason!
2. If it was raining so hard on a Saturday that you couldn’t leave your house, what would you spend the day doing?
Probably reading on the couch with the cat in my lap.
3. What was your favorite candy as a child?
Lemonheads
4. Did you get an allowance? What was it based on? What did you do with it?
I know that I got an allowance based on chores, but I really don't remember how much it was since it was sporatic. I probably saved it all because I was a tightwad.
5. Do you have a favorite Etsy store?
Nope
6. Do you prefer time with family or time with friends?
Family. We don't see each other enough.
7. Looney Tunes, Tiny Toons, or Animaniacs?
Looney Tunes!
8. Best daytime talk show: Oprah, Ellen, The Doctors, Tyra (ha!), Dr. Oz, or Dr. Phil?
I guess Ellen. I don't really watch any of them.
9. Would you rather have the power of invisibility or the ability to fly?
The ability to fly. It sounds much more fun.
10. Name 1 thing you love about being an adult.
Marriage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP