2011 Resolutions

>> Saturday, January 1, 2011

After going over my resolutions from last year, I decided to form some new resolutions for 2011. This time around, I'm keeping things a bit simpler.

For my health:

  • Get myself back into the gym and get on a regular workout schedule again.
  • Plan out more healthy meals to cook. 
  • Have a much reduced sugar intake - keep myself accountable through food journaling.
For my financial health:
  • Continue our monthly saving goals to gain back our old emergency fund.
For our home:
  • Finish the kitchen project.
  • Begin The Massive Living Room Project.
For fun:
  • Jason & I will go on one trip - whether short or long, far away or close - together.
I'm not sure how much simpler this is from last year's resolutions, but here they are. Here's hoping 2011 is WAY better than 2010!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 21, 2011 at 2:02 PM  

Did none of the TEOTWAWKI/SHTF info I sent ring true with you? START STOCKING UP FOOD AND SUPPLIES!

Dad

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP