Jenn's Bachelorette Party

>> Wednesday, November 18, 2009

This past Thursday was my friend Jenns's (aka Laugh) bachelorette party. We had a Moulin Rouge themed party (think can can outfits) and the costumes did not disappoint! Here I am about to leave the house:


We had dinner at my friend Deseere's house beforehand and then held a "pleasure party" for the bachelorette. I'll spare those pictures. ;)

However, I will show you the group photo before we left to go downtown:

Yeah, we were can-can-erific! We headed downtown to go to Howl at the Moon. This was an old stomping ground of mine back in the day, so I knew we were in for a good time! Here's Laugh and I before she got too "happy":


Check out those feathers! Laugh totally rocked the peacock feathers that night! And you better believe that we made her work that night. We got her up on stage to be mocked by the piano players.


After making a scene, Laugh returned to the tables where our hot waiter, Josh, asked us if we needed anything else.

We needed his shirt.

Oh yes, you can buy the shirt right off his back. Literally. And Josh did not disappoint either. He is currently a fitness model! Lucky us!! Ha ha!


After a million cameras flashed on Josh, he - unfortunately! - reclothed himself in a new shirt and we moved on to the stage. Yup, all of us.

Look carefully at the picture now. Can you find me right next to the flash in the mirror. Do you also see the mustard-shirt lady hiking her leg across me and my companions? Now look below:

See mustard-shirt talking to me? She informed me that Amber (the tall girl to the right) and I were supposed to PICK HER UP when she did that.

I kid you not.

What I should have done was boot her off the stage, but I just let her walk away. I'm a sissy like that!

We had a great time until about 12:30 when Laugh decided that she was too drunk to go on. We headed back to Deseere's where she made mac and cheese. There is always mac and cheese at this house! Yum!! Just before I left, I made Jenn take one last picture:

And I think that picture just about sums things up! Ha ha!

3 comments:

Faith November 18, 2009 at 8:12 PM  

That's what the theme was! I couldn't quite figure it out! Sounds like you guys had a ton of fun!

Shana November 19, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

Damn, I wish I could have been there to see the waiter take his shirt off!

Unknown November 19, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

this is awesome! when we say bachelorette party... we are saying fun!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP