Halloween Party Numeros Dos y Tres

>> Monday, November 3, 2008

My Spanish is good, huh? Or, maybe......Mi Espanol es muy bueno. Whatever. I suck at foreign languages. Anyway, on Friday Jason & I headed out to a Halloween party just 1 and 1/2 miles from our home. How much better does that get?!? We heard that there might be a few people we knew there besides the party-thrower, but unfortunately, they were all too lame and didn't come. So J & I were left to mingle with people we didn't know. The house was decorated fully....spiderwebs, pumpkin & ghost lanterns, fog machine, Halloween music, Halloween food (yummy, yummy food!) and even spider ice cubes! We did our best to interact with everyone, but when we were asked what "group" we were from, I had to explain that we weren't from any "group." We were our own group....duh. That got a strange reaction. By the time the cops were called because of the loud washers tournament in the backyard, we were ready to head home. Here's a pic of "Mr. I Don't Do Costumes" and "Miss Diagnosed":



Halloween party Numero Tres was a Dead Hollywood Party. Everyone had to dress as a dead Hollywood actor/actress. Naturally, Jason rocked the "I Don't Do Costumes" shirt for the third time. I went as Marilyn Monroe, or as Jason lovingly nicknamed me, Marilyn Mon-hoe. Before we could even leave the house, I had a wardrobe malfunction! I learned that my husband has a hidden talent: he can sew! So, picture me sitting very, very still as Jason sews up the ripped seams. After that was fixed, we were good to go! The best costume idea of the night went to Amanda who came as Anna Nicole Smith. She had the giant hair, tiny blue jean shorts, a white tank top that said "Trim Spa Works" and giant pillow-like fake boobs underneath. It was hilarious! Runner-up goes to Deseere who came as the Oscar statue. She painted herself gold (even her hair and toes!) and wore a gold dress. It was awesome! Best hair goes to Jenn, who was able to make her beautiful red hair look like Lucille Ball's. We had lots of mystery punch and ended the night with smores! Here I am posing by my picture. Sadly, there was no air beneath my dress this time to blow it up, but I'm sure you get the point.


Hope everyone had a happy Halloween!!!

2 comments:

AgKB November 14, 2008 at 9:11 PM  

I would love to see the rest of those pics!! :-)

Stephanie November 15, 2008 at 9:24 AM  

Unfortunately, those were the only ones I came home with. I was definitely not on my game that night!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP