Oh, the weather outside is frightful.........okay, not really......

>> Thursday, November 20, 2008

Today, like most other days, I was very bored at the house. I knew that another cold front (read: 60 degrees) was blowing in, so I wanted to get some cheap long-sleeve shirts. Where does one head for this? Why, Old Navy of course!

Most of the time, I hate shopping for long-sleeve clothes. They never fit. Never. I have been blessed with ape-like extremeties, making it difficult for just about anything to fit me properly. Most people tell me to just push my sleeves up to make a 3/4 length sleeve. These people are almost undoubtedly short. Always. I've done this for years. In fact, I think I should be attributed for single-handedly starting the 3/4 length sleeve trend. But I digress.

I went to Old Navy and found myself 3 tees that were $10 a piece. They fit okay, even if the sleeves are a little short. But they're not as short as usual, making them much more tolerable. Of course, once I get home, I check out www.oldnavy.com and see that they actually carry tall t-shirts. Who knew? When did this trend start? But, be wary of online pricing. The t-shirts I bought for $10 are on sale online for $12 but only if you buy at least 2. Without further ado, here's my t-shirt.

Of course, the colors I bought are no longer available online, but you get the gist. These will be great for lounging around the house. Now if I could only find a great pair of jeans that actually fit my world would be complete.

3 comments:

Faith November 21, 2008 at 8:40 AM  

Holy crap! Who knew? I too wear the 3/4 inch sleeve all winter long so I feel ya. Last year I bought this shirt and the sleeves went past my hands and I was soooo excited. John thought I was crazy and said the sleeves over your fingers was so late 90s. I don't care. I LOVE that shirt.

Stephanie November 21, 2008 at 8:51 AM  

I have a sweater that's like that too and it's also my favorite!

AgKB November 21, 2008 at 7:33 PM  

It is definately getting frightful here- avg 35 degrees- brrr! I also have ape-long arms and that is a great piece of knowledge ;)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP