Ten on Tuesday

>> Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ten on Tuesday from Roots & Rings!

1. If you were given an hour to use a $200 Amazon gift card, what would you buy?


Probably a random list of books. My taste is pretty eclectic. No, I can't name any one in particular because I'm sure it would be totally different knowing I only had an hour to choose.

2. Are there any fairly common foods that you’ve never had?

Probably not.

3. What was your favorite way to use your imagination as a kid?
I'm not really sure how to answer this one. I remember playing Barbies and making up home stories. I also remember playing "pirates" with my sister and brother. We would each stake claim to a tree which became our "ship" and would pretend to shoot canons at each other.

4. What’s your favorite state? Why?
Texas. Duh. Must you ask why? Well, because we've got everything we need here. Beach, mountains, grasslands, woods.......

5. If it was our culture to have our parents choose our spouses, do you think yours would make a good choice?
Yes. They both love Jason, so obviously they have great taste!

6. What’s your favorite herb?
That's a toss-up between basil (fresh) and rosemary.

7. If you could have dinner with one celebrity, who would you choose?
Right now, I'd pick Chelsea Handler. I could use the laughs!

8. What’s your favorite Disney movie?
The Little Mermaid. Hands down. I could probably still recite half the dialog correctly.

9. If you had to listen to the same song over and over for 24 hours, what song would you choose?
That's painful! For some reason, the first song that pops into my head for this is "Deacon Blues" by Steely Dan. It's soft, jazzy and melodic. I'd still be sick of it by the end of 24 hours, but at least it's nice enough to sleep through. Yes, I'm aware that was a pretty random song to choose. Bonus points if you can name the lead singer. (Click here to hear it on Lala- will be a  pop-up window)

10. How do you order your steak?
Medium rare mostly. I really do like it pink/a little red in the middle. Yum. Pure deliciousness.

1 comments:

leah @maritalbless March 2, 2010 at 11:23 AM  

I love you. That's the only redeeming point of the email. Makes me laugh every time. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP