Ten on Tuesday

>> Tuesday, March 9, 2010


1. Of your current hobbies, which would you choose to spend more time, money, and effort on? Why?
I think I'd spend more time/money on gardening. There's tons of flowers and landscaping type things I could spend a lot of money on!


2. List the two other hobbies/habitual activies (not chores) besides the one listed above that you regularly do now and didn’t choose in question one.
I guess working out would be my only other hobby. Unless you call home improvement a hobby. I don't. I call it a chore.

3. Why are you spending time on the above two hobbies/habitual activies at all if you really wanted to spend your time on the first one you chose?  …or to put it another way, what are these two hobbies/habitual activities fullfilling that the first one doesn’t if you don’t want to put all your effort into the first hobby?
I think it's pretty obvious what working out fulfills. Gardening just doesn't do the same thing. I think there's way more money that I could spend on gardening rather than working out, which is why I made the above choices.

4. Ready John 3:16 in the bible… In what way does this passage affect you?  What are your feelings towards these words, positively or negatively?
This passage is the very essence of Christianity. It's what I completely, wholly, absolutely believe. The passage makes me sad to know that Jesus gave His life for us, but happy because I know that I will have eternal life through Him one day.

5. M&M’s: nuts, no nuts, or peanut butter?
No nuts, but I'm willing to give those coconut ones a try.

6. Putting away the feeling of pride being a bad thing; what secretly/openly are you proud about yourself?
The rate at which my fingernails grow. It used to annoy me when I was a kid, but now I'm happy to flaunt how long they get. Most of the time I'm just too lazy to trim them down!

7. Given one room in the house to do with what you want, not changing the actual size of the room and with all the money you would need, what would you do, and be specific?  (this can range from bouncy floor,walls & ceilings; to hard wood floor with wood paneling and purple ceiling with a chair; to nothing)
So many possibilities! What I'd really like to do would be to build an outdoor room! I really want a covered back porch with furniture so that I can sit outside without squinting and dying of heat.

8. What’s the next movie you’re going to see?  Not what you’d LIKE to GO see, but the next movie you realistically are going to watch.
In the theater? I haven't a clue. The next movie I want to rent is The Blind Side as soon as it comes out. I really would like to see it.....especially after seeing Sandra Bullock's speech after winning Best Actress.

9. Use the keyboard only and make your best smiley/funny/cool face –> like this! 8^)
I seriously don't get past :). I'm just a little too boring I suppose.

10. What makes you cry? What makes you pray? What makes you laugh?
Apparently, Oscar winner speeches make me cry. And sad movies. And sometimes sad commercials. And a few songs. Nothing makes me pray except myself. I try to pray every night before bed and let God work. Sometimes, it's hard to put all my trust in Him, but he hasn't failed me yet. The hardest part is knowing that sometimes the answer to my prayers is no. Jason makes me laugh every day. He just cracks me up! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP