Like A Lollipop.......

>> Friday, March 27, 2009

I was listening to the radio (I heart XM!) and this song came on that caught my ear. It sounded familiar, but the music was wrong. Remember Lil' Wayne's song, "Lollipop?" Yeah, I know. I don't love it either, but that's what I heard.

On the hard rock station! Ha!

Some group called Framing Hanley redid it and it made me laugh out loud. I can honestly say I've never heard the word "shawty" used in conjunction with rock music. Or "lady lumps" for that matter.

I also heard a Peter Gabriel song covered by Coal Chamber & Ozzy Osbourne. It was the '80s hit "Shock the Monkey." Peter Gabriel sometimes sang some weird stuff, so it's only fitting that Ozzy would get in on the action.

A couple songs that I have found myself listening to that are not covers are "Citizen/Soldiers" by 3 Doors Down and "Second Chance" by Shinedown.

For any of you that like the rock music like me, I was listening to station 48 on XM radio. I don't even know what it's called anymore because Sirius had to go and screw things up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP