Some people need a swift kick in the butt!

>> Friday, March 13, 2009

And a slap upside the head!

I was walking into Walmart today (don't even start about that) when I heard some man yell "SHUT UP!" really, really loud. As I turn the corner into the store, I see the man pushing a mostly empty cart containing a 2-year-old and an infant outside toward the parking lot. The 2-year-old is wailing.

Right after this, I hear him tell her "Stop! I'm so f-ing sick of hearing it!" (Yes, I censored myself.)

Seriously? That's how you talk to your children? I know that the caliber of people that shop at Walmart aren't always sharpest tool in the shed, but is that an excuse to talk to a child that way? I just wanted give him a good backhand. And a swift kick in the arse.

But I guess that wouldn't really teach him a lesson, would it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP