Hooray for the little things!

>> Sunday, October 26, 2008

Last week, Jason & I bought a dining room table. Unfortunately, we had to wait a week and a half to get it. The furniture store called me late Tuesday night to tell me that the table was in so I told them we would pick it up on Wednesday after Jason got off work. So I met Jason and we loaded up our table (unassembled) and our 6 chairs (assembled, thankfully) between our two vehicles. Assembling the table had to wait that night since we had a meeting with our insurance agent at our house. That took half the night so we thought we'd do it on Thursday. Long story short, Jason & I couldn't put it together until Saturday. So without further ado (and certainly not much fanfare), I present our dining area before, complete with ugly light fixture from the previous owners, kitty feeding station and Pottery Barn boxes that I keep saying I will use for storage.


And here's the dining room table sans Pottery Barn boxes which are now in the living room. You can't tell from the picture, but the ugly light fixture isn't centered over the table. It really doesn't matter because it will get replaced anyway. It's just nice to finally have a table to eat dinner at. Hooray!

2 comments:

Sarah November 1, 2008 at 9:45 AM  

oooh I love that table, great choice!

Unknown November 7, 2008 at 8:14 AM  

That looks good Stephanie. Looks like people finally living in home. Anxious to see it all.

Allen

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP