Why Should I Blog?

>> Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I have contemplated blogging for some time now. I always thought it would be a great way to document my life and all my shortcomings and achievements. After reading some interesting blogs, I have decided to give it a go. My goal for this blog is to hold myself accountable for accomplishing all my goals........in fitness, health, clean eating and home improvement! Mostly, this blog will serve as a journey through my everyday life. Have fun reading!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  October 13, 2008 at 10:36 AM  

Your so good, Stephanie. My best friend has been trying to get me to blog for months. I'm just too busy right now, but I may start one soon too. :)

Beverly

Anonymous,  October 14, 2008 at 9:16 PM  

AHHHHHHH! My daughter is a blogger? I thought I raised you better than that!



=^-^=

Blog on!

Dad.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP