I'm a winner!

>> Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A while back, I entered Elizabeth's (of the Waspy Redhead) blog to win an apron from Apron Allure. The original contest post is here. Aprons from Apron Allure are 50s inspired aprons that make you feel feminine and domesticated. I've never won a blog contest before, so I was super excited! Here it is:

The cool thing about this apron is that it's reversible! So here I am with the other side of the apron showing, pulling out my Grilled Sweet Chili Lime Salmon Fillets from the oven.

Thanks again Elizabeth & Apron Allure for the sweet apron!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  February 26, 2009 at 3:16 PM  

I can't believe this! Do you know Elizabeth is one of my classmates? I have been following her blog since she started it. What a small world! :) Shana

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP