I want this!

>> Monday, February 2, 2009

Some of you may know that I own a ridiculous amount of jewelry. And even owning this much, my husband still buys me more. And it makes me happy. The problem is that it is all stuffed in bags and drawers where it is difficult to get to. I never remember to check what might go with my choice of clothing for the day. So for some time now, I've been looking for something to put my jewelry in that would:

A. Make it easy to access
B. Be lockable in case I get to one day hire a cleaning lady!

I have found both! I found an awesome jewelry armoire at Pottery Barn (of course!) that just came out. It's the Hudson Jewelry Armoire and it's perfect! Now to convince J to get it........

2 comments:

Jayme February 3, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

I love my jewelry armoire. Mine isn't lockable. I wish it was because Shawn loves to get in the drawers. He even knows he's not supposed to so before he opens a drawer he turns around and says, "No!" Then proceeds to open the drawers just to hear me say, "Shawn, NO." The joys of toddlers...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP