Ten on Tuesday

>> Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Because I lurve surveys and you know you want to know more about me, I'm doing Ten on Tuesday again from Roots and Rings!
 
1. Fill in the blank. Sometimes I wish my life was more ______.Financially stable. Actually, I don't wish that sometimes...it's all the time. Jason & I have worked hard to make financial plans with our lives. We have so many things that we want to do and goals that we are poised to obtain. The fact that we're both unemployed gets in the way of that. Once we get stable again, we'll be fine. Until then, worry, worry, worry. Ugh.

2. How do you cure the hiccups?I take a deep breath and hold it for as long as possible. Spoonfuls of sugar and scaring me DOES NOT WORK.

3. What are three of your favorite indulgences?
Dark chocolate hidden in the pantry. (Guess that's not a secret anymore.)
Crappy TV late at night - it doesn't really matter what show it is, but it has to have drama fo yo mama.
Red, red wine makes me feel so fine! Actually, I don't discriminate when it comes to wine colors.

4. Where is the most exotic place you would like to travel to? The most mundane?
Anywhere where it's not too touristy. The rain forest would be awesome. I also read that there is a total solar eclipse happening on Easter Island this July. What I would give to see one of those in person.....
 
The most mundane place would just be visiting my hometown - good old Woodsboro, TX.  
 
5. Does having your time planned out stress you or relax you?Relaxes me most of the time. I like to know exactly what I need to do and when to do it for the most part. Schedules and routine are my best friend. If it's thrown off, prepare for a two-year-old-type temper tantrum.

6. What are your favourite fabrics to wear?Whaaaa? The best thing ever is a super soft cashmere sweater. But it's mostly too hot for that. Cotton works, too.

7. Do you sleep through the night? 
Normally I do, but for some reason I've gotten up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night for the past two nights in a row (Sorry, TMI). That needed to stop, like, yesterday.

8. When you were younger, what did you think you would be doing at this age? How close is that to what you are doing?Oh my gosh. I thought I'd be married by the time I finished college and be done with having children by the time I was 30. I also thought I'd be on my way to a career in medicine. What rose-colored glasses I must have worn! It's so far from the truth it's not even funny. I married at 29 and haven't had children yet. I'm nowhere near medicine, but I did go on to get my Master's, so I guess I can check "yes" for the higher education part.

9. What has surprised you most about growing up?That I can do things that I didn't think I would do at this age. I went skiing at 30, for one, which I thought I was already too old to learn. I've done a little traveling as well and intend to do much more. You are never too old to try something new!

10. Are you good at keeping secrets?
I'd like to think so. Wanna give me your bank account number?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP