Ten On Tuesday

>> Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Another Ten on Tuesday from Roots & Rings.

1. If you could open any type of store/place of business (money is no obstacle), what would you open?
A clothing store that only carries clothes for women 5'10" and over so I could always find things that fit me.


2. If all jobs paid equally, what occupation would you want? Why?
I'm going with Stay at Home Mom, too. (Even though I'm not a Mom. No, not even close.)


3. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you pick? Why?
I always thought tigers were pretty cool. I get to be sneaky and pounce on things and just be awesome. Although, I really like cinnamon so I'm not so sure how good of a tiger I'd be.


4. If offered one “service” free of charge, which would you choose? (chauffeur, maid, personal shopper, chef, etc.)
Definitely a maid service so I wouldn't have to vacuum. Or scrub showers.


5. What is one habit, no matter how hard you try, you just can’t seem to break?
I don't think I really have a habit that I'd try to change. I'm perfectly happy with my weirdness.

6. What is one thing that no matter how many you own, you still love to buy all the time?
Undies....there's never two pairs that are alike!

7. Out of all the game shows (past and present), which would you want to be a participant on and play?
I always wanted to be on the Price is Right so I could play Plinko with Bob Barker! Now, I'd be happy to be in the Cash Cab.


8. If you could play the lead role in any movie that’s already been made, which movie would you pick?
That's a hard one. I don't have the slightest clue.


9. Name 5 things on your bucket list (things you want to do before you die).
This is something that's been on my mind lately! My bucket list has to include visiting the Egyptian pyramids, seeing a total solar eclipse in person and probably go on an African Safari. I haven't thought about much else. If I got to do other cool stuff, then it's just gravy on my mashed potatoes.

10.  Which one of your birthdays was the best? What did you do that day?
I think my 27th birthday was probably the best because that's the night that I got to talk to my now husband Jason all night and had a feeling that my crush on him was mutual!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP