Book Review!

>> Friday, January 9, 2009


My friend Shana gave me Chelsea Handler's new book, "Are You There Vodka, It's Me Chelsea" for Christmas. I love it! If you love watching her show, Chelsea Lately, then you'll love this book!

Be forewarned, Chelsea's humor isn't for everyone. She's crass and rude and exaggerates a lot.

In other words, right up my alley.

If you haven't seen her show, then please don't read this book. You've got to hear how she speaks and tells stories in order to get her humor. The book tells stories out of her life from childhood to adulthood. Now I'm dying to read her first book. Hooray for happy books!

1 comments:

Faith January 13, 2009 at 5:23 PM  

I've been eying this one, good to hear you liked it!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP