Dear annoying guy at the gym,

>> Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Stop hogging equipment! Although highly obnoxious, you can talk to your friend at the gym as long as you want. But not while you are holding the ONE 50lb barbell in the entire gym that I need. I tried to wait as patiently as possible, but I just couldn't hold out any longer. So when I asked if you were using it and you told me yes, you should have known how infuriating that was. That barbell had been sitting next to you for the past several exercises I had done. Meanwhile, you're in some conversation with your buddy at the gym the entire time. Seriously? Could you maybe be more aware of your surroundings? Maybe you could just leave equipment alone while you are chatting and come back to it later. I know that might be a little too complicated for you, but you can try. You have until Friday to fix it.

Sincerely,

A gym goer that doesn't have all day to work out

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP