Do You See What I See?

>> Thursday, April 2, 2009

Look closely. Do you see what I see? You must look past the overgrown purple sage, the crape myrtle that's grown in the wrong spot and the out of control plumbago.

You may have to do some moving around to find it........

Do you see it now? The sign that spring is upon us?

That's right, the first two roses on our rosebush are in full bloom! I just love them!

I love roses so much. We plan to transplant the purple sages (if we can) to the backyard so they can get the full sun they need and possibly plant some climbing roses behind the current rosebush. I'm not completely sure yet of the final plan, but I definitely want to keep roses on that side of the house. The former house owners must have gotten tired of taking care of their yard, because there are so many plants that are overgrown. As if you couldn't tell from the first picture in this post.

I now have a few battle "scars" on my arms from moving the bushes out of the way, but it was worth it!

2 comments:

leah @maritalbless April 2, 2009 at 3:18 PM  

Oh my gosh, just seeing that gave me goosebumps!

Stephanie April 2, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

Guess it's not close to spring in your neck of the woods. We've been enjoying 80-degree weather here and there!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP