Tried out running & biking together......

>> Tuesday, April 28, 2009

And it worked pretty well! I started off biking for 1 mile which took about 4 minutes. I used the random function and set it to level 4....I don't want to kill myself on the first day. Then, I hopped on the treadmill and ran one mile. I ran at a 5.0 miles per hour setting and it took me 12 minutes. This part went really well, but I was definitely ready for the "bike break" at the end of the mile. I again got on the bike (4 minutes) and hopped back on the treadmill. This time, I ran about 5 minutes, walked for 2 1/2, then ran the rest of the mile (about 12 1/2 minutes). Bike again (4 minutes) then treadmill. By now, I'm tired. I ran about 4 minutes, walked for 2, ran 3 and finally, walked for 1. My last mile was about 3/4 of a mile, but that's okay. I did 46 minutes of cardio! Holy moly! I'll do the next round on Thursday.

No wonder I'm freaking starving this afternoon!

1 comments:

Dusty @AllThingsG+D April 29, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

Wow--that's impressive! Good for you!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP