Chocolate protein bars

>> Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I saw this recipe in the Jan/Feb Clean Eating mag but never made it. Then, I saw them on Kate's blog and I decided to give them a try. Here's the recipe. Instead of vanilla protein powder, I used chocolate and I subbed pecans for the almonds. Here's what one looked like before baking:



It's kind of funny how I had to "package" them before baking. Here's the shot of them cooling:



I know they don't look as pretty as Kate's, but really....what in the heck do I photograph well anyway? Plus, I didn't trim them to look neat. I'm not that picky about how it looks when I eat it. You'll just have to trust me on this. They're good! I think I may try adding some smushed banana to it to give it even more flavor!




1 comments:

best protein bars January 28, 2010 at 3:52 AM  

When choosing protein bars make sure to read the labels. Not all protein bars are created the same and it's important to note what additional vitamins, minerals, herbal supplements, or amino acids have been included in the bar.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP