Oh happy, happy foodgasm!

>> Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Oh my gosh. I had the BEST dinner tonight. Jason has been spending a lot of time at his parents' house working on his project truck which leaves me on my own for dinner. I got tired of cereal and sandwiches so I decided to try out Bobbi's recipe for Whole Wheat Honey Pizza Dough. You can find the recipe here.

I realized after starting the dough that I don't own a pizza pan. Who doesn't own a freaking pizza pan? Me, that's who. I decided to put it on a cookie sheet instead and make the best of it. My dough still turned out in a round shape, but next time I think I'll roll the dough out thinner. Here's what I put on top:

  • Central Market Organics True Texas BBQ Sauce
  • Sliced bell pepper
  • Sliced red onion
  • 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast that I had already baked
  • Sliced tomato
  • Roasted red peppers
  • Baby spinach
And here's what my handiwork produced:



Not too bad for my first time making dough! To compliment my pizza, I made the most awesome salad that ever existed. Seriously. I had two helpings! My salad ingredients were:
  • Central Market Organics herb garden spring mix
  • Sliced Cucumber
  • Sliced avocado
  • Calamata olives, chopped
  • Artichoke hearts
  • Feta cheese
  • Central Market Organics Vinaigrette de Provence - holy moly this stuff was good! I don't even like dressing but this one was so, so good!


Doesn't that look so good? If my tummy could smile, it'd be grinning right now. Me. Love. Food.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP