2009 - A Year in Pictures

>> Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 started off well....except that I was sick. We partied at a friend's house. you can see Jason on the far right partaking in a tequila shot:

January also marked my 30th birthday:

February brought my first-ever ski trip! I can't wait to go back again!

March was Jason's birthday and our group wine tasting trip:

April brought Easter (here's Jason with our niece, Hannah):

May was a busy month! First we had Cornyval where everyone involved ate/drank too much!

Then I did my first race, Muddy Buddy:

And then we went to a toga party:

May was also the month we said goodbye to my brother, Houston, as he left for his first tour in Afghanistan.

June was slow for us. It brought our first harvest from our garden. Little did we know that this would be the ONLY harvest this year.

July brought our first wedding anniversary and our trip to Maryland. Can be viewed here, here & here)

August was my friend Sylvia's 30th birthday, complete with a customized T-shirt.

September was another slow month because I can't find any pictures for it!

October was another fun month! First, was my 3rd fishing trip....and I broke the curse!

Then I made my debut as a Scream Girl!

November brought one awesome bachelorette party!

Two weddings.....Jenn's

and Becca's

And most importantly, my brother's 2-week leave.

And finally, December wrapped up the year with my filling my stomach with more cookies than any human should ever consume.

Whew! Are you still with me? Anyone? Anyone?

2009 is officially over! Here's hoping that 2010 brings much happiness, love and prosperity to each of you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP