New Look!

>> Monday, January 4, 2010

After almost a year and half of the same format, I finally got brave and decided to try a new look. As you might have read in this post, I screwed that up royally. Blogger help forum still hasn't come to my rescue, so it's a good thing that I'm really, really desperate smart. While I couldn't edit in Firefox, I found out that I could in Explorer. So I reloaded the template, edited my heart away and voila! No more Lorem Ipsums on my page! Hooray!

And while I'm at it, all of this blog business let me discover the Updated Blogger post stuff. I always wondered how people scheduled their posts. Awesome! And while I'm at it, I signed up with Feedburner and found out that I had 19 readers on there! Who knew? 19 may be chump change for some of you, but for me that's awesome! You readers should come on out and comment more. It makes my heart all full of puppies and rainbows and kittens and stuff. Really...it's bursting at the seams. :)

If anyone still sees any boo-boos on my page, please let me know. Otherwise, tell me what you think about the new look! In the meantime, I'll be working on my New Year's celebration post. Thanks for reading!

1 comments:

Unknown January 5, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

I love the new look - it's so pretty and professional looking!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP