I'm a beautiful blogger!

>> Friday, January 29, 2010

Monica tagged me for this award (see, I wasn't making it up yesterday!). If you haven't read her blog, Monica Wants It, you need to get your heinie over there straight away. She's absolutely hilarious and genuine. Her review of the Pussycat Workout Video had me in tears!

 

Here is how it works:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award. –Thanks Monica!
2. Paste the award on your blog. – done!
3. Link back to the person who gave you the award. -done!
4. Share seven interesting things about yourself.
5. Nominate up to 7 more beautiful bloggers.
6. Link the bloggers you nominate.

On to the 7 "interesting" things about myself.
  1. I'm terrified of naming a baby and giving him/her a name that doesn't suit him/her. I took FOREVER to name my childhood pets. Judging from this, my kid may not have a name until their 4th birthday.
  2. I secretly enjoy watching really dumb television shows in my spare time (like Manswers! Ha!)
  3. I really, really, REALLY hate vacuuming. I'll scrub toilets any day before vacuuming. I don't know why; I just really dislike doing it. AND YET I HAVE A SHEDDING CAT!
  4. I used to be a math nerd. I competed in UIL Calculator Math in high school. Wait, did I just admit that? Oh crap. There went all my cool points.
  5. Since said cool points are gone, I can also admit that I taught myself how to roll my tongue when I had a retainer. I didn't like being one of the few people who couldn't do it, so I would try to move the edges of my tongue along the sides of my ginormous retainer and one day - voila! - I did it! That pretty much ranks up there with finally being able to tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue. (Ok, that may not be repeatable; I only succeeded once.) But I did it!
  6. I grew up surrounded by pastures. And I really want to go back to that quiet life. But I don't want to live TOO far away from people because I like the option of socializing. 
  7. I'm in love with cheese. Jalapeno Jack, cheddar, Swiss, Parmesan.....anything but American. I don't think a day can go buy where I don't have cheese. I pink puffy heart cheese.
And now for the 7 bloggers that I'm tagging with this award:
  1. Jess at Let's Get Fit!
  2. Tasha at The Clean Eating Mama
  3. Sarah at Dunkley
  4. Jenn at Maybe If You Just Relax...
  5. Bobbi at N Her Shoes
  6. Caitlin of Healthy Tipping Point
  7. Molly at My Happy House
Thanks for the great read ladies...I enjoy it each and every day!

6 comments:

Retta January 29, 2010 at 5:29 PM  

So if you scrub my toilets, I will vacuum for you lol! Congrats on the award and I enjoyed your list!

Faith January 29, 2010 at 6:29 PM  

I LOVE to vacuum! I'm so sad I live in a house with carpet in only 2 rooms. One room we don't even use so it doesn't get vacuumed often. I had no idea that there was such a thing as UIL Math competitions.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP