Happy Birthday To Me!

>> Saturday, January 30, 2010

Yes, today is my birthday. I've officially stepped into the 30s now that I'm 31. You see, 30 is like standing on the edge of the diving board just looking into the water. 31 is actually jumping in. And I'm so there!

 
The last 6 months have been a real downer for Jason & I so I decided to keep it quiet this year. Just a couple of my friends and I will go to dinner tonight. I think it will be a nice change for once! I'll give the lowdown on tonight's dinner later on!

1 comments:

Faith January 30, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

Happy Birthday! Some of us old knottie ladies will be downtown at Acenar if you happen to be that way. We'll at least buy you a birthday shot!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP